ORENO Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shall fully recognize its public mission related to protection of all the personal information it handles and shall comply with laws and regulations concerning protection of rights of principal and personal information. In addition, the Company hereby declares that it shall construct a management system for personal information protection to embody the following policies and shall achieve company-wide involvement in the continuous improvement of the system by always recognizing the trends of the latest IT, changes of social needs and business environment.
1. Acquisition of personal information
The Company shall acquire personal information by using legal and fair measures.
2. Use of personal information
The Company shall use personal information within the range of the following purposes of use when it is required to perform business activities. Changes in the purposes of use shall be notified or publicized.
1) Execution of work related to the use of the Company’s restaurants by customers
2) Provision of information such as the Company’s restaurants, menus, various events and new businesses
3) Provision of information related to IR
4) Submission of materials related to the Company and its business
5) Execution of work related to recruitment
6) Materials related to in-house research and studies
In the case that the Company shares personal information with third parties or commits handling of personal information to third parties, the Company shall conduct an impartial investigation about such third parties and shall appropriately supervise them to keep secrets.
3. Shared use
The Company may share personal information to the extent necessary to provide attractive services by combining organic assets of the entire group including franchise restaurants in the following cases:
1) Items of personal information to be shared
Address, name, phone number and email address
2) Companies to share information
ORENO Corporation, ORENO Corporation group companies and persons who have a franchise agreement with ORENO Corporation
3) Purposes of use
* Handling inquiries to the Company group
* Execution of work related to the use of the Company group’s restaurants by customers
* Provision of information such as the Company’s restaurants, menus, various events and new businesses
* Materials related to research and studies in the group
4) Chief administrator of the shared use
4. Safe management of personal information
Concerning the risks such as leaking, and loss or damage of personal information, the Company shall invest appropriate management resources which suit the current condition of its business to prevent them by taking reasonable safety measures and shall continuously improve the security system for personal information. In the case there is an issue, the Company shall promptly take corrective measures.
5. Disclosure, correction, discontinued use and deletion of personal information
The Company shall promptly deal with requests for disclosure, correction, discontinued use and deletion of personal information (limited to the “personal information the Company owns”) by the principal within a reasonable period and reasonable range. If you have any opinion or question about the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact our consultation service related to personal information.
The Company shall draw out a compliance program for personal information protection (including this policy, rules for personal information protection and other rules) and keep the Company’s employees and other related persons informed about the program to conduct, maintain and continuously improve the program.
About contents of this website
We pay close attention to accuracy of the contents of this website, but it may involve inaccurate descriptions and typos. We assume no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from these descriptions and typos.
Please note that the contents would be changed or updated without notice.
Use of this site is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from using information on our site, or any third-party sites linking.
Unauthorized copying and replication of the contents of this site, text and images are strictly prohibited. All Rights Reserved.